Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Marius & Catharina

Catharina and Marius have the honour of being the first couple in my brand new blog. My highschool graduate customer Catharina found her one and only from Norway. We had great fun photographing them in our medieval church on their wedding day. I had their friends as my assistants and used my poor school-swedish but wouldn't understand a word what the Norwegians said. The couple was absolutely glowing- it's so seldom easy to photograph on the wedding day - in our culture.
The new Myhre couple has settled in Kokkola and Marius didn't complain - I'm happy to tell.



2 Comments:

At 3:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loistavaa Anne!! Jatka samalla tarmolla.

 
At 3:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been arguing with my close friend on this issue for quite a while, base on your ideas prove that I am right, let me show him your webpage then I am sure it must make him buy me a drink, lol, thanks.

- Kris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home